A vetted, searchable instrument repository will be launched in 2018. It will include:
- introductory resources to STEM evaluation
- evaluation planning resource
- reports or deliverables
- evaluation tools (instruments, measures, scales, protocols, etc)
- other existing repositories and databases relevant to STEM education evaluation
- existing communities, professional groups, or listservs for evaluators within STEM education fields
To contribute a STEM evaluation resource go here
Our repository aims to consolidate new knowledge from STEM evaluation practitioners, while also identifying and linking to existing repositories to avoid duplication of effort.
We hope this crowdsourced and curated collection of resources will increase access to and awareness of relevant STEM evaluation resources.